Export Furniture Exhibition Malaysia (EFE 2020)
|EVENT TITLE||The 16th Export Furniture Exhibition Malaysia (EFE 2020)|
Malaysian Furniture Council (MFC)
27 - 29 AUGUST 2020
|VENUE||Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|CONTACT NO||+603 6270 9332 / +603 9282 2333|
|FAX||+603 6270 9331 / +603 9286 2296|
For general enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
To visit the show - email@example.com
For media enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
To book an exhibition - booth email@example.com
|WEBSITE||- Click Here -|
|BOOK A SPACE||- Click Here -|
Making its 16th appearance, EFE 2020 gets better and better and welcomes quality buyers from over 140 countries.
The exhibition is scheduled on 27-29 August 2020 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), Malaysia’s leading exhibition facility adjacent to the famous Petronas Twin Towers.
Exciting exhibitors await buyers with their latest display of top quality modern and contemporary furniture where the latest designs for bedrooms, living areas, kitchen, children, office, outdoor living, hotel lounges including furniture parts and accessories.
The four-day event spreads over 50,000 square meters and with more than 400 exhibitors, you will find all the main Malaysian and many international brands here – giving you a complete in depth representation of what’s available in the furniture and furnishings industry today.
Don’t miss out on one of the biggest furniture trade exhibitions of the year. You have the opportunity to reach retailers, interior designers, contract buyers, architects, developers and more. A great show attracts great customers; join us in this furniture gala for incredible trade opportunities.
Welcome to EFE 2020, Fine Furniture, World Market.
The Export Furniture Exhibition is held annually in March with the commencement of the Asian International Furniture Fairs, is regarded by industry experts as one of Asia’s premier sourcing platform exhibition. EFE remains the most distinctive channel for regional and international companies to penetrate the global market. An exhibition by the industry, EFE attracts a healthy and well-represented attendance of trade buyers and visitors from the entire furniture ecosystem and value chain. An anchored trade event, it is a show not to be missed by exhibitors in the industry calendar.
- Malaysia-A Gateway to Asian/ASEAN Markets
- EFE – A Platform for Showcasing
- Approved International Fair
- World Class Hospitality
- Rewarding Experience & Business Made Easy.
- EFE-Your Unparalleled Reach & Network
- Organized By the Industry, For the Industry
- Sound Track Record
WHY VISIT?Endorsed by the government attesting to the quality and international appeal of our show, you are assured of reaching a significant number of regional and international trade visitors. With our good track record, EFE showcases a diverse selection of the latest offerings on furniture and furnishings with excellent product mix. Organized by the industry, for the industry, EFE knows how to connect buyers with the world’s market leaders. Bringing together Malaysia’s leading manufacturers including manufacturers from the Asian Region to present a large selection of high quality furniture products. The event is set to unveil the latest in furniture designs for commercial, residential and retail industry. Enjoy a rewarding experience in KL, a city with distinctive blend of tourism offerings from vibrant night life to ethnic culture and culinary delights where EFE is held. Acknowledged as one of the main tradeshows in the region, it is expected to generate optimum buying and selling opportunities. With a wide range of exhibitors, EFE makes it easier to fulfill your business needs.
- World class furniture
- Malaysian Made Furniture
- A Treasure Forever
- Malaysian Manufacturers
- World class Facilities
- Courteous Service
- One-Stop Sourcing Centre (Malaysian)
- International Gateway
- Visitor’s Profile
Export Furniture Exhibition (EFE) is a trade (business-to-business) event and condition of entry apply.
- The exhibition is open to professionals, trade and business visitors only during trade days.
- Admission is free for TRADE but by invitation and business card registration.
- The general public will be allowed free admission on the 12th March, 0930am hours to 1800 hours. Registration is required during public day.
- Minors 18 years old and below will NOT be allowed admission.
- All visitors must be attired in casual business attire.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlet are NOT allowed.
- The organiser reserved the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- All types of digital gadget: Smart Phone, cameras, video cameras or any recording devices are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed in the exhibition halls.